About this project:
Mobizy é uma Plataforma de Aplicações Móveis Empresariais para empresas de todos os tamanhos e ramos de atividade em todo o mundo. Mobizy providencia as Apps de negócio certas a colaboradores, parceiros e clientes diretamente na palma da sua mão, colocando-os a trabalhar de forma distribuída e concertada para melhorar a performance dos processos de negócio e os resultados.
Caso a App que uma dada empresa necessite não exista na Mobizy App Store, pode fácil e rapidamente construí-la, sem necessidade de conhecimentos específicos de tecnologia, sendo essa nova App automaticamente disponibilizada (em formato nativo) em todas as plataformas mobile (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry).
Estamos a ajudar as empresas a construir e gerir um portfólio integrado de Apps móveis, customizado a cada realidade empresarial específica, num formato pay-as-you-go, que reduza drasticamente os custos de desenvolvimento (CAPEX) e infra-estrutura (OPEX), aumentando a agilidade do IT para responder às necessidades de negócio em tempo útil, criando vantagens competitivas e valor em toda a organização.
Evite soluções empresariais e tecnologias mobile complexas, dispersas e caras. Mobizy é uma solução one-stop-shop para todas as suas necessidades mobile empresariais.
Mobizy is a disruptive Enterprise Mobile Applications Platform that delivers productivity business apps for companies of all sizes and industries, all over the world. Mobizy Apps leverages businesses by empowering and connecting employees, partners and customers in a distributed way, harnessing the power of mobile in organisations.
Mobizy main differentiators are:
– Nativelly Multichannel: Mobizy is available nativelly in all major mobile platforms (iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry) and also in Desktop (PC, MAC or Web). This way companies don’t have to buy new smartphones for their users and also don’t have to worry about evolutions of mobile devices or OSs: Mobizy takes care of that by automatically assuring your apps are always up-to-date with the latest mobile devices/OSs.
– Integrated Enterprise Mobile Platform: All Mobizy Business apps run on an integrated, private and secure platform. This means that all Apps work on the same applicational environment, sharing user management, business data, workflows, integrations with other systems and other features. This prevents the ‘mobile apps chaotic porfolio’ approach, and allows organisations building a serious, integrated and manageable mobile business apps portfolio, immenselly lowering IT costs and increasing business leverage.
– Business App Store: Mobizy provides Business Apps via its App Store, so organisations can just subscribe the best Apps available, paying only for what they use, on the go. Also, developers or software houses can develop and market their own business apps in Mobizy Store.
– BYO(Build Your Own): If the App you’re looking for doesn’t exist in Mobizy Store, you can just build it. Building a new App is done in Mobizy Designer, a visual agile development tool that allows even someone without tech skills to do it. Best of all, the developed apps will automatically be deployed (or updated) to all the mobiles platforms/OSs, without any need for someone with mobile tech skills. This way you’ll assure that your mobile business app needs will always be satisfied, and that you’ll build an integrated and easy to manage mobile business apps portfolio.
– Offline Working: Mobile doesn’t always mean Connected. Mobizy has a smart synch feature that allows your users to keep using Mobizy even when they have no connection.
If you are an SME company with a small number of employees, or a huge corporation, with thousands of employees, suppliers and customers, if you’re looking to improve your business by going mobile, Mobizy is for you. We’ll help you build and evolve an effective, taylor-made and manageable business mobile apps portfolio to leverage your business, lowering CAPEX and OPEX IT costs and increasing IT agility to answer business demands.
Mobizy, business mobile made easy.
Mobizy is a Tekever group spin-off (http://tekever.com)”