Senior Outbound B2B Sales Manager at Valispace
Valispace empowers engineers to develop great products through our novel, browser-based engineering software: Products such as satellites, rockets, fusion reactors, drones, submarines, robots and other complex hardware.
Join our fast-paced international team, improving and executing our Enterprise B2B sales playbook, to become the leading systems engineering tool across industries.
A typical week for you at Valispace:
- Follow-up existing leads via email & phone and manage their data in CRM
- Visit potential customers at their premises to close deals for pilots or licenses
- Participate in international networking events, trade shows, etc. to generate new leads
- Maintain relationship to existing customers for after-sales and contract expansion
- Discuss improvements of our marketing & sales strategy with the founders
- Improve team sales materials (slides, one-pagers, etc.)
Is this you?
- Clear track-record of enterprise outbound B2B sales for novel (ideally category-creating) products, e.g. sold through innovation departments
- Willing to understand in detail our customers’ problems and our own product
- Able to develop a successful enterprise sales strategy for multiple verticals
with the desire to grow into a leader and mentor for a future sales team
- Self-confident enough to accept performance bonuses as a major part of your salary
What we Offer:
- a smart, international, fast-paced team
- a leadership role to grow into
- flexible working hours
- stock options
- You can perform this work from our Lisbon (Portugal) office, or join us in the Lisbon office for one week per month for planning, coordination and to be close to the core team.
- You should be comfortable with travelling across Europe frequently to potential and existing customers and therefore live in the EU, close to an international airport
- You should speak and write fluent business English. German or French are a plus.
We have built a smart collaboration platform for engineers: Instead of emailing design files back and forth and copy-pasting information across documentation and tools, we allow multidisciplinary teams to collaborate with a single source of truth of engineering data. Think of it as Github for Hardware, or SAP for engineering (just modern; and people like using it).
We already serve major customers, such as Airbus, Gomspace or DLR and are expanding in the aerospace and other industry sectors.
Valispace is a category-creating company, for Data-Driven Systems Engineering (DDSE): We digitize hardware developing companies, by evolving their development process from excel-engineering to browser-based collaboration.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org