Talent Developer to Landing.Jobs
Candidate-driven tech careers platform – we matchmake tech talent with the right opportunities.
Welcome to Landing.jobs!
We are looking for a recent graduate who is looking to make an impact in the lives of real people.
We're not blah blah blahing you. We impact people's lives every day and we need your help!
Lisbon is all about startups, and we’re right in the center of it all. You will find yourself in a dynamic and challenging environment, working alongside an international team.
*Our mission: *Help awesome people get awesome tech jobs.
You’ll be part of the Talent Development Team, whose purpose is to help people Land jobs and to make better decisions on their careers.
- Support Candidates during the hiring process
- Counsel people on the tech recruitment market
- Ensure Candidates are happy with their experience @ Landing.jobs
- Support with job decisions
- Career counselling
- Help Talent team in continuously improving their internal processes
- At least 6 months of work experience in Tech Recruitment or HR focused on tech professionals
- Outstanding communication skills. You can speak and write in perfect English and you love connecting with people
- Highly motivated, self-sufficient and able to operate autonomously. You’re someone who takes initiative, ownership and follows through
- Interested in supporting and helping people
- Interested in the Tech world
Nice to have
- You know how to speak German
- Access to our internal mentorship program
- Internal team training sessions with invited guests
- Gym & other employee only discounts
- Team-building event every quarter
- Regular community meetups at our office
- Work from home policy
- Team lunch every other Friday
- Paid birthday holiday plus one extra day (Carnival, Christmas, New Years Eve)