Marketing Intern - Misk
Misk was considered by WIRED one of the "100 Hottest Startups in Europe in 2017", and was launched by three co-founders with experience in companies such as Google, Bloomberg, Intel and SAP.
Loved by thousands, Misk is a mobile app that uses the power of human recommendations to let you decide where to eat in less than a minute. We give you spot-on dining recommendations across the world in an instant, based not only on who you are but also what you like, where you go and what the people you trust recommend.
This is an unpaid internship but will provide references for academic credit. You will also learn from our experienced team and work closely with the founders, understanding all the ins and outs of growing a startup from its early days.
- Collaborate with the founders to conceptualize valuable content for foodie consumers that incorporate Misk’s vision, goals, and strategic marketing initiatives
- Assist in Marketing promotional activities & events
- Manage the Influencers & Bloggers programme
- Develop and plan social media strategies across platforms
- Develop SWOT analysis and identify industry best practices on social media
- Monitor results and analyze the direct effects of marketing efforts
- Be on trend and find out the new restaurants opening every week for our lifestyle sections
- Manage and update the company's database with photos
- Ability to strategise with founders to create targeted content for each project
- Fluent in English
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities at once
- Passion and love for everything lifestyle and food related
- Strong and sophisticated written and verbal communication skills
- Refined organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work within tight deadlines
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, fast learner with the ability to work in a team environment
- Knowledge in social media and social engagement tactics
- Interest for Entrepreneurship
- Any other languages, experience with Digital Ads, video, photography and design know-how
Start Date: January 2018
Duration: 1-month min (full-time or part-time, subject to discussion)
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org and send us your CV in case you're interested in the role.