Candidate-driven tech careers platform – we matchmake tech talent with the right opportunities.
We're looking for someone who's able to lead the Landing Festival and make it growth beyond imagination.
You should be someone who's very growth-oriented and, eventually, wants to create its own startup one day.
You should be able to manage all the different threads of a massive event like the Landing Festival is while making sure all stakeholders (internal and external) are happy and have an awesome experience.
You should be capable of planning and executing each Landing Festival on a tight budget, always measuring and analysing everything you and the Landing Festival team do in order to improve.
You're someone who likes to iterate with your peers instead of executing an adhoc threads on your own. And someone who loves to create processes and has a cost-aware mentality.
You don’t have to be a seasoned Events Manager – but we want someone who’s been around for a bit to understand that the Landing Festival has a lot of potential and to own it as if it was your own startup.
- Event Management experience and organisation skills
- People Management and Communication skills!
- Able to reach out to speakers, workshoppers and other stakeholders
- Good at reporting / analysing data
Nice to have
- You know how to speak German
- Access to our internal mentorship program
- Internal team training sessions with invited guests
- Gym & other employee only discounts
- Team-building event every quarter
- Regular community meetups at our office
- Work from home policy
- Team lunch every other Friday
- Lots of traveling within Europe :)
- Paid birthday holiday plus one extra day (Carnival, Christmas, New Years Eve)