Junior Visual Designer to Landing.jobs
Candidate-driven tech careers platform – we matchmake tech talent with the right opportunities.
We’re looking for a new team member to help us improve the way we show our work to the world.
We’re looking for a multifaceted, collaborative designer to work inside the Brand & Communications team, supporting the creation of different types of content that can help our community.
You’re someone who’ll take initiative and execute projects within short deadlines. We want you to be involved in the process since the beginning, ideating and implementing content with the help of your team.
You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty and make mistakes. You’ll know that “done” is better than “perfect” and that all great work comes from iteration.
- Create and maintain visual identity libraries
- Create design content to support the brand and communicate our mission (infographics, flyers, videos, digital banners, advertise and other materials)
- Work closely with all the departments (Talent, Product and Business development), supporting them with presentations
- Create brand materials for events
- Content creation for social media, web and mobile
Why Landing.jobs? Because we love our brand and values, we strive to grow our community and like to create powerful ways to help them steer their tech careers and find their next perfect job.
Come and be part of a team that will help you grow your career!
When applying, please share your portfolio with us.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the design field or in design functions (presentations, print and digital works)
- Fluent in Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and After Effects (video and motion graphics creation)
- Detail oriented
- Capable of working autonomously and as a part of the team
- Efficient and capable of working within short deadlines
- Fluent in English (spoken & written)
- Team player with a great sense of humour
Nice to have
- Illustration skills
- Copywriting skills is a plus
- Agency experience will be valued
- Access to our internal mentorship program
- Internal team training sessions with invited guests
- Gym & other employees only discounts
- Team-building event every quarter
- Regular community meetups at our office
- Work from home policy
- Team lunch every other Friday
- Paid birthday holiday plus one extra day (Carnival, Christmas, New Years Eve)